Sunday, January 20, 2019

Technology

I was impressed with all the different opportunities we have to use technology in this course. There was also such a wide variety of technology types. I think the one that I was most excited about was the branching stories! I don't know if they are fun to make but they are definitely fun to read. I liked the flood one the most because it was challenging but not too hard. I also really liked the sites to create our own graphics, I have never tried to make my own before so I think it would be a great chance to learn.

when I didn't survive the flood the first time
a picture of Pikachu Source: imgur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Reading Extra Credit Week 14

Big surprise that I wanted to read more Jataka stories! I love the Jataka stories. They are still my favorite out of all the stories I have ...