Sunday, January 20, 2019

Class Assignments

I am excited to start doing some reading in this class because I don't feel like I get this opportunity in a lot of my other classes. I am equally as excited to start writing my own stories because I haven't done that in any of my college courses. I think writing our own stories is a healthy way to explore our creativity and express ourselves. Overall though I would have to say I am really excited about the extra credit opportunities! Which is really different but I've never had such fun opportunities for extra credit. I am hoping that I can find some time throughout the week to work on those and maybe even finish early! I was really grateful that the extra credit opportunities seemed very aimed at our well being (the journaling one) and keeping us on top of things (the review one). There were also options that just sounded very fun, like the wikipedia one. I really appreciate the thought that went into providing us with these options.

a GIF of a cute bird dancing that accurately describes
 how I felt reading about the extra credit opportunities
Source: GIFY.com from Reddit.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Reading Extra Credit Week 14

Big surprise that I wanted to read more Jataka stories! I love the Jataka stories. They are still my favorite out of all the stories I have ...