Sunday, January 20, 2019

Time Strategies

A Quote from Thomas Oppong explaining what "the frog" is in Mark Twain's quote.
Source: https://medium.com/@alltopstartups/eat-the-frogs-first-thing-in-the-morning-and-other-better-work-habits-7070f9e79822


- 3 Steps to Recapture Time -
https://sheownsit.com/3-steps-recapture-time-joynicolem/ 

- 11 Ways Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time -


- Eat the Frogs First Thing in the Morning -


I'm really excited about how this course is laid out. I appreciate that the course is designed to work with each individual's own schedule. I like the schedule that we have decided on for me because I feel like it gives me adequate time to finish my assignments, if not even get ahead for the next week. Tuesday is one of my lightest days in the week so I am hoping to get most, if not all of my assignments done by the end of the day every Tuesday. I am going to do this by putting myself in environments where I am very productive. I am most productive in the library or at Starbucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Reading Extra Credit Week 14

Big surprise that I wanted to read more Jataka stories! I love the Jataka stories. They are still my favorite out of all the stories I have ...