Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

          Overall, I am very happy with how the reading and writing assignments have been going for me! I think I was a bit confused in the beginning of the semester but now that we have gotten into a rhythm, things are better! I am spending less time trying to figure out assignments and more time on the quality of my writing. I am happy with both my blog and my website. If I had to pick one I like more it would probably be my storybook. I probably like my storybook more just because of the topics that are being covered in those stories. Also it seems a little bit neater than my blog. It isn't necessarily that my blog is messy, it's just a lot more full. My favorite reading so far was the Ramayana, it was a little difficult at first because I was having a hard time keeping up with all the characters. However, once I figured out who everyone was I really enjoyed the storyline. I use my reading notes extensively when I am writing my stories! I think I have finally figured out what information is most important to me during the actual writing process and it makes it that much easier to write notes that are relevant to me.

I chose this photo from when I was writing my notes revisiting the Ramayana through the video Sita Sings the Blues
That was still my favorite assignment and it brought back good memories so that is why I chose this picture.
Source:Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Reading Extra Credit Week 14

Big surprise that I wanted to read more Jataka stories! I love the Jataka stories. They are still my favorite out of all the stories I have ...