Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedbacks

Overall, I have really appreciated all of the feedback and comments and my work throughout this semester in this class. I feel like the entire class does such a great job of keeping their comments uplifting while preserving the effectiveness of the comment. For myself,  I think that my feedback has progressed a lot throughout the past few weeks. In the beginning, I think I worried more about offending someone by mentioning what I thought could improve their writing. Now since I've been on the other side too I know that I appreciate the honest feedback so much! This has encouraged me to really be honest in my feedback and work to give them something of real substance. Looking at peoples introduction pages has been one of my favorite parts. I love the little snippet I get to see into their lives. Even though its short, everyone chooses what they feel is most important to share with the entire class so you get to see what they are most passionate about and what makes them the happiest and that just kind of gives me second hand happiness! I think I am happy with my comment wall and my introduction!


Picture of a cat. Source: http://growthmindsetmemes.blogspot.com/search/label/Feedback%20Cats

I chose this picture because I think this is something I forget A LOT. Especially since getting to college. I think it is a good reminder that you aren't defined by your failures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Reading Extra Credit Week 14

Big surprise that I wanted to read more Jataka stories! I love the Jataka stories. They are still my favorite out of all the stories I have ...