Sunday, January 13, 2019

Storybook Favorites


1) Sitapedia - https://sites.google.com/view/sitapedia/welcome?authuser=0

One of the first things that caught my eye about this blog was how creative the title was! I loved that the title was informative and also catchy. The colors incorporated in the background were also interesting enough to make me want to read further. Another thing I really liked was the introduction, it felt like I was talking to one of my friends. The writing was very informal and fun and it instantly made me interested in Sita before I even knew who she really was. I definitely want my blog to feel this organized and interesting.

2) Save Rama's Bridge - https://elelmccree.wixsite.com/mysite

I automatically loved this website because of the beautiful picture displayed on the welcome page. Also I loved how the website flowed. As you scroll down, the picture on top doesn't seem to move and it creates a really interesting effect. I couldn't quite figure out how to do that on my own website but I was able to appreciate it on another person's website. It was also really cool how they were able to make the words at the top change and scroll by. It was also very organized and the titles to the links that took you to other parts of the website were very informative and made it easy to navigate through everything.

3) Discovering Dragons - https://eebullock98.wixsite.com/discoveringdragons

Again, the first page your brought to have the coolest picture! This one is moving so I guess it is like a little video? I would like to do some experimenting to try and figure out how this works. This is my favorite one in terms of the first thing you seen upon entering the site. It is a very concise and organized blog and I appreciate the simplicity.

personal screenshot of "Discovering Dragons" website (the clouds are moving on the website)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Reading Extra Credit Week 14

Big surprise that I wanted to read more Jataka stories! I love the Jataka stories. They are still my favorite out of all the stories I have ...